I found this video on facebook that showed how to make eggs in the clouds. I thought it was too simple to be true, so I tried it! It was an awesome recipe! For the Facebook video I saw click below:
- salt/garlic powder
- green peppers
- meat (sausage, bacon, whatever you’d like)
- Separate your eggs and egg yolks.
- Whip your egg whites in a chilled stainless steel bowl until mountains form when you remove the beaters.
- Carefully fold in fineliny chopped chives, peppers, meat, and cheese.
- Make eggwhite mounds on a baking sheet, and place a little hole in the center.
- Put in preheated oven (450) for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven, put the yolk into the hole in the center you made, sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
- Return to oven for additional 2-3 minutes.
This is a really cool breakfast to make, although I will say it’s not incredibly filling.